快好知 kuaihz订阅观点

 

令布什头痛的姓......

(ZT)令布什头痛的胡主席的姓......(看到笑到窒息.....哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈......)

George: Condi! Nice to see you。 What"s happening?

布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?

Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.

赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人。

George: Great . Let’s hear it. "

布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!

Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.

赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人。

George: That’s what I want to know.

布什: 这就是我要知道的。

Condi: That’s what I’m telling you.

赖斯: 这就是我要告诉你的。

George: That’s what I’’m asking you。 Who is the new leader of China?

布什: 这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?

Condi: Yes

赖斯: 是的。

George: I mean the fellow’s name.

布什: 我是说那个人的名字。

Condi: Hu.

赖斯: 胡(谁)。

George: The guy in China.

布什: 那个在中国的人。

Condi: Hu.

赖斯: 胡(谁)

George: The new leader of China.

布什: 中国的新领导人!

Condi: Hu。

赖斯: 胡(谁)

George: The Chinese?

布什: 那个中国人!

Condi: Hu is leading China.

赖斯: 胡(谁)领导中国。

George: Now whaddya’ asking me for?

布什: 啊?现在是你问我了?

Condi: I’m telling you Hu is leading China.

赖斯: 我在告诉你,胡(谁)在领导中国。

George: Well,I’m asking you. Who is leading China?

布什: 我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?

Condi: That’’s the man’s name.

赖斯:就是那人的名字。

George: That’s whose name?

布什: 就是谁(胡)的名字?

Condi: Yes.

赖斯:是的。

George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of China?

布什: 你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人

Condi: Yes sir.

赖斯: 是的,长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the Middle East.

布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢。

Condi: That’s correct.

赖斯:没错。

George: Then who is in China?

布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?

Condi: Yes, sir.

赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: Yassir is in China?

布什:亚瑟尔在中国??

Condi: No, sir.

赖斯:不,长官。

George: Then who is?

布什:那么谁(胡)在?

Condi: Yes, sir.

赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: Yassir?

布什:亚瑟尔?

Condi: No, sir.

赖斯:不,长官。

George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China.

Get me the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet he knows.

布什:听着,赖斯。我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长 , 我觉得他会知道。

Condi: Kofi?

赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

George: No, thanks.

布什:不,谢谢。

Condi: You want Kofi?

赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?

George: No.

布什:不!!

Condi: You don’’t want Kofi.

赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)。

George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.

布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国。

Condi: Yes, sir.

赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.

布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!

Condi: Kofi?

赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?

布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?

Condi: Call who?

赖斯:给谁打?

George: Who is the guy at the U.N.?

布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?

Condi: Hu is the guy in China.

赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头。

George: Will you stay out of China?!

布什:你能不能不提中国了?!

Condi: Yes, sir.

赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)。

George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the guy at the U.N!

布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!

Condi: Kofi?

赖斯:科费(咖啡)?

George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.

布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话。

    

(Condi picks up the phone.)

(赖斯拿起电话)。

Condi: Rice here.

赖斯赖斯在这(这有米饭) ??

George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.

布什:米饭?好主意,再来点鸡蛋吧

本站资源来自互联网,仅供学习,如有侵权,请通知删除,敬请谅解!
搜索建议:令布什头痛的姓  布什  布什词条  头痛  头痛词条  令布什头痛的姓词条  
幽默

 幽默歇后语

  1、开水锅里洗澡一一熟人。 2、看见岳父不搭腔一一有眼不识泰山。 3、吃菠萝问酸甜一一明知故问。 4、口袋...(展开)